Make it known! Project Communication
Project Obligations (use of logo etc.)
- FACTSHEET 23 'Information and Publicity Requirements and Expectations'
- Download logos to be used by projects (different versions for ERDF and IPA partners)
- European Regulations: Regulations (EC) n°1083/2006 and 1828/2006
MED Communication Handbook
The Communication Handbook is created to provide concrete information on communication strategies and activities to communication responsible project partners. It is composed of several Factsheets ordered by analysis, tools and skills that can be individually consulted once needed. Please note, that the Communication Handbook is constantly being updated with input and exemples provided by project partners actively involved. For the moment the Handbook is available in English only.
Communication Trainings for project partners
The MED Programme organises communication trainings for communication responsible project partners.
Join LinkedIn groups:
- 'EU MED Programme': Join the group to exchange on various phases in MED projects' implementation and on the MED thematic priorities...
- 'European Project Communications': This group involves almost 700 members working in European projects and dealing with communication issues. Exchange and share best-practises with them!
Find the MED pages here
Find the MED profile here
Find the MED channel here
- RegioStars: Awards to identify good practices in regional development and highlight original and innovative projects which could be attractive and inspiring to other regions Click here
- KEEP is an online tool and internet portal containing comprehensive information on all European Territorial Cooperation projects. Click here
- EU Regional Policy: Information & Communication Platform - Inform Network Click here
- EU-Tube: Specialised Youtube channel 'sharing the sights and sounds of Europe' Click here