Priority axis 1: Strengthening innovation capacities
The programme area faces strong international competition and gaps among its different regions. The MED space must encourage dissemination of innovative tecnologies and know-how and strengthen strategic cooperation between public and private sectors.
- Objective 1.1: Dissemination of innovative technologies and know-how
- Objective 1.2: Strengthening cooperation between economic development stakeholders and public authorities
Some priority 1 figures...
- 60 projets approved: 45 standard projects, 9 targeted projects, 6 capitalisation projects
- 526 partners involved
- 1605 transnational activities set up by SMEs directly involved
- 9906 transnational activities set up by SMEs indirectly involved
- Total ERDF budget approved: 65.630.000 €
Examples of “Innovation” oriented projects
- Building transnational networks between organisations that support businesses, economic operators, chambers of commerce, clusters etc. to facilitate technology transfer as well as the dissemination of innovative practices and know-how.
- Developing transnational networks of research and resource centres, innovation and entrepreneurship centres and intermediate structures that facilitate innovation processes.
Projects co-financed by the Programme
To get more information on co-financed projects, we invite you to visit our project data base.
To the other priority axis of the Programme: