MED Programme in itinere evaluation
- Abstract of the In intinere evaluation 2010- 2011- 2012 (published on 2013)
- In intinere evaluation report 2012 - Final report published on 2013
- In itinere evaluation report 2011
- List of recommendations (for internal use only)
- In itinere evaluation report 2010
- In itinere evaluation methodology (for internal use only)
Why an in itinere evaluation?
For the programming period 2007-2013, the European Commission recommended to adopt a plan for multi-annual on-going evaluation, even if this was not a regulatory obligation.
The Commission proposed stronger links between monitoring and evaluation. A global evaluation was advised in order to determine the scope, the activities and eventual focus on thematic issues on a regular and periodical basis. While the Managing Authorities and the Member States coordinate the overall plan, the operational evaluation tasks should be completed by external experts, in order to ensure independence from the programme management.
It is within this framework that in 2009 the Med Programme launched a public procurement in order to contract external experts carrying out the programme evaluation. Experts from “PARCOURIR” firm were selected to carry out his task.
Each result corrsponds to a service described in the Terms of Reference :
- Developing the programme and projects evaluation methodology
- Sampling method to choose the traditional and strategic projects
- Developing a proposition for the evaluation indicators
- Elaborating appropriate tools to implement the methodology
- Carrying out the programme evaluations foreseen in 2010 and 2012
- Carrying out the project evaluations in 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Evaluation tools: Logical Frame, Multi-criteria analysis, Benchmarking, Cost-effectiveness analysis