News and events
ENPI Call for proposals
37 approved standard projects already signed their contract with the Joint Managing Authority and all of them began its activities.
19 strategic projects also approved on two priorities” Economic development” and “environment” The final results shows that solar energy is the top performing topic (6 projects out of the 19 selected), followed by sustainable tourism (5 projects), waste treatment (3 projects), agro-food industry (2 projects), integrated coastal zone management (2 projects) and water management (1 project), four grant contracts have been already signed and start up.
Currently the programme is under the second call for standard projects, from 1085 concept notes 77 were pre-selected for the second phase of the call.
Running projects of the ENPI CBC MED Programme
Cluster of the ENPI CBC MED Programme
Regardless each programme’s implementation process, ETC MED and ENPI CBC MED have already developed their own capitalization strategies. In the case of ENPI CBC MED, it has identified 3 thematic clusters:
- Mitigation strategies to Climate change (Water management, waste treatment and recycling; enewable energies)
- Good governance for territorial planning and development (Economic development, Rural development and Transport demand and traffic flows)
- Cultural dialogue and sustainable tourism (Tourism management, Valorisation of cultural heritage and New cultural products)
- 1st of March 2013: Valencia.Capitalization Working Group Meeting, energy projects: ELIH MED, MARIE, PROFORBIOMED
- 5th and 6th of March 2013: ENPI CBC MED, Programming Committee, Rome
The MED results' library includes a selection of first call projects final publications (projects approved in 2008). During the upcoming months, we will also integrate outputs of projects approved since the second call (starting from 2009)...